Grand Canyon Salsa Festival 2013
The culmination of a hard working community coming together for four nights and three days of dance, education, awareness, and mutual sharing under the stars in picturesque Flagstaff Arizona, bringing together some of the greatest talents from the national performance and competition circuits. Join us on a learning journey as remarkable instructors in intimate workshop environments teach you the hottest moves and reinforce the foundations of dance that everyone from beginner to advanced can take advantage of.
Even though we are calling this inaugural event a “Salsa Festival” it is as much a celebration of everything we have come to love over the past eight years. We celebrate our love of dance and our love of sharing dance with everyone around us. Come and see what makes the art of dance beautiful with workshops in Salsa, Bachata, Cumbia, Lambazouk, Tango, Cha Cha, and Kizomba.
- 3 Great Social Themed Parties in Historic Downtown Flagstaff
- 24 workshop taught by some of the nation’s and world’s brightest in dance
- Amazingly choreographed performances.
- Rueda Casino.
- Over 20 artists and performers.
- Dance on the Rim, with our special Grand Canyon Tour package.
- Enjoy beautiful 4 course dinners while watching amazing performances.
- Dance the Night away under the stars at the Pre-Party.
- Salsa / Bachata / Zouk / Tango / Cha-cha / Kizomba